Cognitive Behavioural Therapists - CBT Therapy Near Me and Online By Video Link
We are providing CBT and EMDR for adults and children using online video connection. This insures that high-quality CBT and EMDR can be delivered in a safe and flexible way, without losing any of the benefits of face-to-face therapy. Our Team are at the top of their profession and appointments can be organised within a few days of the initial enquiry.
Our CBT experts are fully accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP). This means that we have achieved postgraduate, Masters or Doctoral level qualifications and have demonstrated the highest levels of CBT practice against the rigorous standards laid down by the BABCP. (Always check that your Cognitive Behavioural Therapist is fully accredited by the BABCP to ensure that you are working with a real CBT expert).
The fastest way to find and book a CBT appointment with a qualified and accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, is to use the simple search box shown below.
You can also browse our therapists by location using the following drop-down menus:
Meet Our London Team
Meet Our Kent Team
Meet Our East England Team
Meet Our Sussex Team
Meet Our Essex Team
Meet Our Surrey and Borders Team
Meet Our Southwest England Team
Meet Our Midlands England Team
Meet Our Northwest England Team
Meet Our North East England Team
Meet Our Allied Health Professionals
Just a selection from our 100+ qualified therapists
What We Offer
- Immediate access to confidential, professional and independent Cognitive Behavioural Therapy without unnecessary red tape or lengthy waiting times.
- Only fully qualified and BABCP Accredited Psychotherapists rather than unqualified counsellors or trainees.
- A free initial assessment report, psychometric assessments and relapse prevention planning.
- Delivering therapy and counselling over extended sessions, at times to suit the client and with the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments.
- Continuous confidential support throughout the CBT process, with direct access to telephone, SKYPE and email follow-up.
- The latest CBT techniques based on cutting edge research and the specific needs of the individual client.
- Direct access to catch-up calls and email support following the completion of therapy.
In addition to mainstream CBT, we are qualified in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
If you want to talk about EMDR or other third-wave forms of CBT, please let us know and we will organise a confidential initial call with a relevant member of the team.
Think CBT is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner for the purposes of data protection. Our use of your personal data is strictly managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This means that we will only collect and retain personal information directly relevant to your therapy or to allow us to contact you (generally by phone or email) for appointment confirmations or follow-up. We will not share your data with any third-party organisations or businesses for the purposes of research, marketing or sales.
You can read our full privacy notice by visiting Our Privacy Notice.