Cognitive Behavioural Therapists In Sevenoaks, London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex
We provide specialist CBT and EMDR appointments from our main offices in Sevenoaks and from over forty other clinics in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Our CBT experts are at the top of their profession and are fully accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP). This means that we have achieved postgraduate, Masters or Doctoral level qualifications and have demonstrated the highest levels of CBT practice against the rigorous standards laid down by the BABCP. (Always check that your Cognitive Behavioural Therapist is fully accredited by the BABCP to ensure that you are working with a real CBT expert).
Find a therapist near you
You can use the following search facility to find Cognitive Behavioural Therapists by postcode or list the closest CBT therapists to your current location.
To view the professional profiles for our Cognitive Behavioural Therapists by geographical area, simply click on the links below:
Meet Our London Team
Meet Our Kent Team
Meet Our Surrey, Sussex and Border Areas Team
Meet Our Other UK Locations Team
What We Offer:
- Immediate access to confidential, professional and independent Cognitive Behavioural Therapy without unnecessary red tape or lengthy waiting times.
- Only fully qualified and BABCP Accredited Psychotherapists rather than unqualified counsellors or trainees.
- A free initial assessment report, psychometric assessments and relapse prevention planning.
- Delivering therapy and counselling over extended sessions, at times to suit the client and with the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments.
- Continuous confidential support throughout the CBT process, with direct access to telephone, SKYPE and email follow-up.
- The latest CBT techniques based on cutting edge research and the specific needs of the individual client.
- Direct access to catch-up calls and email support following the completion of therapy.
Think CBT is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner for the purposes of data protection. Our use of your personal data is strictly managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This means that we will only collect and retain personal information directly relevant to your therapy or to allow us to contact you (generally by phone or email) for appointment confirmations or follow-up. We will not share your data with any third-party organisations or businesses for the purposes of research, marketing or sales.
You can read our full privacy notice by visiting Our Privacy Notice.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in Sevenoaks Kent | Psychotherapy and Counselling in London SE1 | CBT in Westerham and Tunbridge Wells | Counselling and Psychotherapy in Folkestone and Canterbury | Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in Maidstone and Kingshill Kent | CBT and Counselling across Surrey and Sussex.