Our Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Team
Our team includes Clinical Psychologists, Counselling Psychologists and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. All of our CBT experts are fully accredited with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP). This means that we have achieved postgraduate, Masters or Doctoral level qualifications and have demonstrated the highest levels of CBT practice against the rigorous standards laid down by the BABCP. (Always check that your Cognitive Behavioural Therapist is fully accredited by the BABCP to ensure that you are working with a real CBT expert).
How to Book a CBT Appointment
The fastest way to search our team of over 200 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy specialists, is to use the simple search box shown below. Browse our therapists and choose the individual that you want to work with. Just click on the therapist book appointment button near the profile picture to request an appointment and organise an initial informal call before starting your CBT sessions.
Meet Our London Team
Meet Our Kent Team
Meet Our East England Team
Meet Our Sussex Team
Meet Our Essex Team
Meet Our Surrey and Borders Team
Meet Our Southwest England Team
Meet Our Midlands England Team
Meet Our Northwest England Team
Meet Our North East England Team
Meet Our Scotland Team
Meet Our Wales Team
Meet Our Allied Health Professionals
What We Offer
- Immediate access to confidential, professional and independent Cognitive Behavioural Therapy without unnecessary red tape or lengthy waiting times.
- Only fully qualified and BABCP Accredited Psychotherapists rather than unqualified counsellors or trainees.
- A free initial assessment report, psychometric assessments and relapse prevention planning.
- Delivering therapy and counselling over extended sessions, at times to suit the client and with the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments.
- Continuous confidential support throughout the CBT process, with direct access to telephone, SKYPE and email follow-up.
- The latest CBT techniques based on cutting edge research and the specific needs of the individual client.
- Direct access to catch-up calls and email support following the completion of therapy.
Think CBT is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner for the purposes of data protection. Our use of your personal data is strictly managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This means that we will only collect and retain personal information directly relevant to your therapy or to allow us to contact you (generally by phone or email) for appointment confirmations or follow-up. We will not share your data with any third-party organisations or businesses for the purposes of research, marketing or sales.
You can read our full privacy notice by visiting Our Privacy Notice.