My name is Rachel, I am a fully qualified and BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Tavistock approved Couples Therpaist working with Think CBT. I offer online CBT.
I have helped develop one of the first Post Graduate Diplomas in Eating Disrders in the country and I continue to teach and supervise on the course. This means I am able to provide both CBT-E and CBT-T treatments for eating disorders, for both adults and teenagers.
I have previously worked for the nhs for over 10 years and more recently I have focused on University teaching and private practice. In adition to this I am also expereinced at working in an eating disorder Hospital for both adults and adolescents.
In our sessions I aim for us to create a space where you feel able to speak openly and feel heard and understood, whilst also working on the areas that matter to you in therapy. Some specific areas I can help with are:
- Low Mood and Depression
- Low Self-Esteem
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia nervosa, Bulimia, Binge eating disorder, ARFID, OSFED)
- Stress/Worry/Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Shyness and Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (including pure O)
- Relationship OCD
- Health Worries/Anxiety
- Panic and Agoraphobia
- Body Image problems/Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Sleep problems/Insomnia
- Relationship difficulties especially where anxiety, depression or eating disorders are affecting your relationship
Please get in touch if you wish to arrange an initial session with me to consider how we may work together towards a positive change in your life.
Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety / Phobia
Trauma / PTSD
Work Related Stress
Cognitive Behavioural Couples Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Exposure Response and Prevention
Trauma Focused Cognitive Therapy
Accepted Payment Methods
Professional / Legal Funding
Reserve an Appointment With Rachel Clarke
Exact location provided on booking confirmation