99 Murray Road, Sheffield, S11 7GH
My name is Rachel and I am a fully qualified and BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Tavistock approved Couples Therpaist working with Think CBT. I offer online CBT.
I am a CBT clincial supervisior. I am currently involved with setting up one of the first Post Graduate Diplomas in Eating Disrders in the country and I am trained in providing CBT-E.
Previously I worked for the nhs from 2009 - 2021 and more recently I have focused on University teaching and private practice. During this time I have supported numerous people from varying backgrounds through my career and seen the huge changes this can have for people in their lives.
I work with many individuals and couples who are seeking greater contentment in their lives. Some specific areas I can help with are:
- Relationship dissatisfaction, arguments, and conflicts
- Difficulties in communicating within the relationship
- Low Mood and Depression
- Low Self-Esteem
- Eating Disorders (including anorexia nervosa, Bulimia, Bine eating disorder, ARFID, OSFED)
- Stress/Worry/Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Shyness and Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (including pure O)
- Relationship OCD
- Health Worries/Anxiety
- Panic and Agoraphobia
- Body Image problems/Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Sleep problems/Insomnia
Please get in touch if you wish to arrange an initial session with me to consider how we may work together towards a positive change in your life.
Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety / Phobia
Trauma / PTSD
Work Related Stress
Cognitive Behavioural Couples Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Accepted Payment Methods
Professional / Legal Funding
Reserve an Appointment With Rachel Clarke