Book a CBT Appointment
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you with options and appointment times. There are no waiting-lists, so appointments are confirmed without delay. If you want to talk confidentially to a member of our team, you can also call 01732 808 626 or email email@example.com.
We offer appointments on a face-to-face basis, via SKYPE and WebEx and by phone. All appointments are with fully qualified and BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapy experts. You will not find better value professional CBT in any of our practice areas.
- Online CBT Appointment - £59
- Standard CBT Appointment - £69
- London CBT Appointment - £79
- Initial (90 mins) CBT Assessment - £90
- Clinical/Counselling Psychology - £89
- EMDR (90 mins) - £90
- Couples CBT Appointments - £89
The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will not be passed to any other parties. We take client confidentiality very seriously and we handle all enquiries on a fast, discrete and sensitive basis. If you want to talk to a member of our team directly, please call 01732 808 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call back.
Why Book An Appointment With Think CBT?
Think CBT is a professional team of fully qualified BABCP psychotherapists, BACP Counsellors and HCPC registered Psychologists. We also have extensive experience within the NHS and private practice, providing our clients with access to leading edge approaches and excellent customer service.
This Is What We Offer
- Immediate access to CBT without the frustrating waiting times.
- Only providing fully qualified BABCP Accredited CBT experts, rather than trainees or unqualified counsellors.
- Delivering treatment over extended sessions, at times to suit the client and with the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments.
- Free on-line resources and psychological assessments.
- Producing a free therapy report and lapse prevention plan at the end of therapy.
- Confidential access and follow-up to your dedicated psychotherapist following the completion of therapy.
Our Price and Quality Guarantee
We charge our clients according to commercially ethical principles. This means we offer a simple, transparent and highly competitive pricing plan. We aim to offer the lowest cost BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in our practice areas, without compromising on quality or expertise. Our charges are typically £30-£60 lower than other reputable private CBT providers. this can equate to over £700 based on a typical twelve session therapy plan. Compare our prices and service commitments before booking therapy with other accredited CBT providers. We also work with all of the major insurance companies, offer occupational rehabilitation services and are registered on the NHS providers directory. Different tariffs apply to insurance policies, occupational health providers and businesses. Please note that a £10 supplement is charged for evening appointments after 17:30 and Saturday working.
Cancellations must be made with a minimum of two working days’ notice. Cancellations made with less than two days notice, will be charged at 50% of the session fee. Cancellations made on the same day as the booked appointment, will be charged at the full session rate.
If you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member we will provide you with a £10.00 voucher to be offset against the costs of your therapy with Think CBT. The new client can also apply for a £10 voucher for their first session. All discounts are subject to confirmed bookings.