CBT, Psychology & EMDR Charges
We are an independent specialist CBT service providing leading edge psychological treatments, with fast turnaround times and affordable charges. We support individuals seeking private therapy, businesses and the medicolegal sector. Our basic service options are outlined below:
- On-demand Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from £75: We provide face-to-face CBT appointments from over 200 locations across the UK as well as online by video connection. All of our Psychotherapists and Psychologist hold BABCP accreditation and HCPC registration.
- Couples Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from £95: CBT for couples and relationship problems provides a practical approach to resolving conflict and improving relationship resilience. Appointments can be held via video link or on a face-to-face basis from our consulting rooms across the UK.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) from £110: Our EMDR Consultants deliver 90 minute EMDR sessions using video and on a face-to-face basis. All EMDR Consultants are fully qualified to the established UK advanced level.
- Clinical and Counselling Psychology from £85: CBT can be augmented by working with a fully qualified and HCPC registered practitioner psychologist. Appointments are offered online via video link and on a face-to-face basis from our consulting rooms.
- Clinical and Psychological Assessments from £125: We can provide a psychological assessment, including psychometric measures and a brief psychological assessment report. Assessments can be delivered via video link or on a face-to-face basis.
- Specialist Child–Adolescent Psychological Treatment from £75: Every member of our child and adolescent therapy team has received specific training to work with children below the age of 16 years. The clinical protocols for working effectively with children and younger people require specialist training and enhanced DBS checks.
- Case Managed CBT for Businesses and Organisations from £125: We provide specialist CBT and psychological services to businesses. Every case receives close clinical supervision by an HCPC registered practitioner psychologist, to ensure that employees are properly supported and return to work at the earliest opportunity.
If you want to find out more about our service standards, rapid turnaround times and clinical standards, call +44 1732808626 or email email@example.com