Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT Appointments with UK Accredited CBT Specialists
To book a CBT appointment with a fully qualified and professionally accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, just complete the simple contact form or call 01732 808626.
It’s All About Trust
There are many under qualified counsellors and therapists out there offering CBT without the relevant specialist training. Many of the online directories and the larger CBT agencies use general counsellors with limited CBT training and experience. Some of the larger CBT clinics in the UK are actually agencies, farming their clients out to sub-contractors and taking well over 50% of your therapy fees to contribute to their profit margins. Two important questions to ask:
Is the therapist fully qualified and accredited with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy?
How much of what I am paying for my CBT will actually reach the therapist?
At Think CBT we are different.
We work as a team of recognised CBT specialists and we operate on a commercially ethical basis. Because we keep our overheads low and as we are not an agency, the money you pay goes directly to the cbt specialist providing your therapy. Unlike many other UK CBT clinics, We only employ fully qualified and experienced CBT specialists with master’s level qualifications in CBT and full accreditation with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. This means that your therapist has demonstrated the UK gold standard in the practice of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
This is What we Offer:
- Specialist CBT appointments without waiting lists or unnecessary red tape.
- Fully qualified CBT specialists with master’s or Doctoral level qualifications in CBT.
- Full professional accreditation with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP)
- A free initial telephone consultation to check that we can definitely help before booking your appointments.
- A free copy of our 90-page interactive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook for all confirmed appointments.
To book a CBT appointment with therapists that you can trust, complete our simple contact form, call 01732 808626 or email us at email@example.com
Just a selection from our 100+ qualified therapists