Cognitive Behavioural Therapist Vacancies
We are actively recruiting BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists to join our associate network across the UK.
Applicants must hold professional accreditation with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, have a recognised Post-graduate qualification specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, obtain professional indemnity and a current DBS certificate. To join the Think CBT Associate Team, please complete the form on this page, submitting your details along with a profile picture.
Why Join Our Associate Network?
We operate as a commercially ethical psychological service provider, delivering the highest standards of CBT at a rate that our clients can afford. Unlike some of the larger agencies and CBT clinics, we do not exploit the system by applying excessive charges and making a profit at the expense of the client and therapist. This means that clients pay for the service that they receive, and therapists receive the rate for the work that they do.
If you join the Think CBT associate Network you will gain all the advantages of being part of a close team of professionals, without the hefty charges, commission payments or financial profit margins applied by many of the other private CBT businesses. You will work along-side colleagues within our team without sacrificing your own independence or other work commitments. You will not be asked to operate restrictive covenants or limit your own private practice activities.
Joining the Think CBT team involves being part of a professional community of practice, whilst maintaining your individuality. Key benefits include:
- Direct client referrals, by email and text messaging.
- Professional written appointment confirmations sent directly to the client and copied to you as the allocated therapist.
- A personalised profile on our popular website - www.thinkcbt.com
- Increased Internet visibility, including Directory listings and dedicated SEO for your geographical practice area.
- Referrals from our registered insurance providers and case management contracts.
- Access to our standard therapy documentation and a wide range of CBT assessment/treatment materials.
- Free use of our automatic online psychometric assessment tools, providing immediate access to the web’s most comprehensive range of established assessment and diagnostic measures.
- A designated SSL protected Think CBT email address and access to the team forum and resource centre.
- Free access to our monthly 90-minute online Group Supervision sessions for BABCP Accreditation purposes.
- Free access to our mutual supervision circles, providing and receiving professional supervision on a cost neutral basis.
How it Works
If you are accepted onto the associate team, we will set up a professional profile for you and advertise your services in your local geographical area. Referrals are made directly via our admin team and a brief telephone consultation is organised so that you can talk to the client before starting the CBT process.
The appointment process is fast and straightforward. We operate a "One-Click-Clinic system. This means that you simply click on the accept appointment button in your email referral and the entire process including confirmation, therapy agreements and collection of psychometrics is automatically managed for you.
You will be provided with an intake data set for the client including an initial assessment form and relevant psychometric base-line measures.
All payments are made directly by the client to the therapist without any deductions or top slicing.
In return, associates pay a £50 admin fee to cover the costs of the appointment administration process. Our admin fees are the lowest on the web as we do not make a profit from our associate team members. To find out full details on our Key Principles, you can download our Associate Agreement here.
You can access our Invitation Letter here.
We expect the highest standards of professional practice in CBT and a commitment to excellent customer service. If you are committed to providing fair access to affordable private therapy and want to work as part of a close professional team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01732 808 626.