Cognitive Behavioural Therapist Vacancies
We are actively recruiting BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists to join our associate network covering Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex, Essex and the other home counties. Applicants must hold professional accreditation with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, have a recognised Post-graduate qualification specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, obtain professional indemnity and a current DBS certificate. If you want to find out more about joining the Think CBT network, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a recruitment pack.
Why Join Our Associate Network?
(Slider using team pic) We operate as a commercially ethical psychological service provider, delivering the highest standards of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at a rate that our clients can afford. Unlike some of the larger agencies and national providers, we do not exploit the system by applying excessive charges and making a profit at the expense of the client and therapist. This means that clients pay for the service that they receive, and therapists receive the rate for the work that they do.
If you join the Think CBT associate Network you will gain all the advantages of being part of a close team of professionals, without the hefty charges, commission payments or financial profit margins applied by many of the other private CBT businesses. You will work along-side colleagues within our team without sacrificing your own independence or other work commitments. You will not be asked to operate restrictive covenants or limit your own private practice activities.
Read more about the full list of benefits here:
- Direct client referrals, by email and private messaging.
- Professional written appointment confirmations sent directly to the client and copied to you as the allocated therapist.
- A personalised profile on our popular website - www.thinkcbt.com
- Increased Internet visibility, including Directory listings and dedicated SEO for your geographical practice area.
- Referrals from our registered insurance providers and case management contracts.
- Access to our standard therapy documentation and a wide range of CBT assessment/treatment materials.
- Free use of our automatic online psychometric assessment tools, providing immediate access to the web’s most comprehensive range of established assessment and diagnostic measures.
- Access to online client appointments using our free teleconferencing and secure video facilities.
- A designated SSL protected Think CBT email address and access to the team forum and resource centre.
- Membership of our professional network; sharing practice advice, ideas and resources.
- Free access to our monthly 90-minute online Group Supervision sessions for BABCP Accreditation purposes.
- Free access to our mutual supervision circles, providing and receiving professional supervision on a cost neutral basis.
How it Works
If you are accepted onto the associate team, we will set up a professional profile for you and advertise your services in your local geographical area. Referrals are made directly via our admin team and a brief telephone consultation is organised so that you can talk to the client before starting the CBT process.
You will be provided with an intake data set for the client including an initial assessment form and relevant psychometric base-line measures.
All payments are made directly by the client to the therapist without any deductions or top slicing.
In return, associates pay a one-off nominal admin fee to cover the costs of the appointment process. Our admin fees are the lowest on the web as we do not make a profit from our associate team members.
We expect the highest standards of professional practice in CBT and a commitment to excellent customer service. If you are committed to providing fair access to affordable private therapy and want to work as part of a close professional team, contact email@example.com or call 01732 808 626.