Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - CBT Treatment in London & Online
Problems with stress, anxiety and depressed mood affect over one in four people living and working in the London area. The total number of people reporting a mental health problem in the London area also increased by approximately 9% throughout the coronavirus infection period. These problems include generalise anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, social anxiety, trauma, anger issues, PTSD, insomnia, phobias, eating disorders, low self-esteem and depression. As well as contributing to high levels of emotional distress, these problems have a direct impact on professional responsibilities, family and personal relationships for people living and working in London.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) has been proven to provide a fast and highly effective treatment for these problems, improving emotional wellbeing and promoting good psychological resilience. It's the recommended treatment of choice for anxiety and depression and the published research demonstrates that it works.
Why Choose Think CBT - London?
With so many private CBT services now available in the London area, why should you choose to work with the Think CBT team? There are three key reasons to work with a member of our London Cognitive Behavioural Therapy team. We believe that this places us ahead of other private CBT clinics in the London area.
- Therapist Qualifications and Experience: Our London CBT therapists are highly experienced and professionally accredited by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. This means we have demonstrated the UK gold standard in the practice of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. We also specialise in ACT, CFT, DBT and EMDR . If you work with a member of our London team, you know you are working with a real CBT expert.
- Value For Money: Our standard £85 charge for a London CBT appointment is typically 30% lower than other larger London CBT clinics. This is because the money you pay goes directly to our therapists, without deductions for commision or business profits. You are paying for the service you receive.
- Client Care: We treat our clients as valued customers not patients. This means you can expect complete confidentiality, individual care and good customer service. You won't be expected to complete unnecessary paperwork, obtain a medical referral or join a waiting list.
If you are experiencing problems with anxiety, depressed mood, low self-esteem or conflict in your relationship, contact us to work with a real CBT expert. No fuss, no waiting lists no red-tape.
Our London CBT Clinics
We provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) services from our consulting rooms in London Bridge SE1 and across fifteen other London locations. We have CBT specialists in London Bridge SE1, Kings Cross WC1, Liverpool Street EC2M, Blackheath SE3, City of London EC4M, Ealing W4 and Fitzrovia W1.
Click here to see a full list of our London CBT Practice Addresses
Think CBT - 15 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7EF View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 18B North End Road, London, NW11 7PH View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 147 Commercial Street, London E1 6BJView via Google Maps
Think CBT - 162 Langton Way, Blackheath, London SE3 7JR View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 3 Taviton Street, London WC1H 0BT View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 39-41 Union Street, London SE1 1SD View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 48 Lynton Avenue, Ealing, London W13 0EB View via Google Maps
Think CBT - 999 Medical Centre, Finchley Road, London NW11 7HB View via Google Maps
Bentinck House, 3 - 8 Bolsover Street, London W1W 6AB View via Google Maps
BodyTonic Clinic, Suite 10-11 Dock Offices, Surrey Quays Road, Canada Water, London SE16 2XU View via Google Maps
Delta House, 175-177 Borough High Street, Southwark, London SE1 1HR View via Google Maps
Longcroft House, 2-8 Victoria Avenue, Bishopsgate London EC2M 4NS View via Google Maps
McCrone House, 155A Leighton Road, Kentish Town, London NW5 2RD View via Google Maps
Mycenae House, Mycenae Road, Blackheath, London SE3 7SE View via Google Maps
Southfields Osteopath Centre, 21 Replingham Road, Southfields, London SW18 5LT View via Google Maps
St Mark’s Church Hall, St Mark’s Place, Wimbledon, London SW19 7ND View via Google Maps
Wandsworth Town Osteopathy, 519B Old York Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 1TF View via Google Maps
We are a commercially ethical psychological service specialising in CBT. This means that we charge just £75 for a 50/60 minute daytime appointment with a BABCP accredited CBT specialist in London. Unlike many other independent Cognitive Behavioural Therapy providers, the money you pay goes directly to your therapist without sub-contracting or agency commission. We are confident that you will not find better value professional CBT in the London area.
Our London Team
Our London Cognitive Behavioural Therapists are at the top of their profession and have achieved full BABCP accreditation. This means that you can be sure that you are working with a properly qualified and experienced CBT expert. We provide easy access to CBT at fifteen London locations covering day-time, evening and weekend appointments. We will always ensure that you are matched with a member of our team who has the skills and experience to meet your specific needs. You can view the detailed professional profiles for our London therapists by following the links shown below:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Services & Charges
At Think CBT we combine excellent customer service with the highest standards of professional practice. This means that you can rely on a fast, effective and confidential response when booking your appointment. We operate on a commercially ethical basis, which means our basic appointment charge in London is just £85. If you can find private CBT with fully accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists in London for less, we would like to hear from you.
This is what we offer:
- Immediate access to confidential, independent and professional CBT without unnecessary red-tape or a waiting list.
- Providing fully qualified BABCP Accredited psychotherapists, rather than unqualified counsellors or trainees.
- Delivering therapy at times to suit the client and with the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments.
- Providing seamless support throughout the CBT process, with telephone, SKYPE and email follow-up.
- Using the latest CBT techniques based on leading edge research and the specific needs of the individual.
- Producing a free initial assessment report and lapse prevention plan at the end of therapy.
- Supporting clients with catch-up calls and email contact following the completion of therapy.
If you want to book a CBT appointment in London, call us on 01732 808 626, email email@example.com or complete the simple contact form here
Free Download to Support Our London Community
We have made a free copy of our 90 page Cognitive Behavioural Therapy workbook available to individuals visiting our London CBT page. To get a free copy as our CBT workbook, just click on the download button and save the document to your personal device or computer. The free version of the Think CBT Workbook is a static PDF, which you can read on your device and print worksheets to complete by hand.
In return for a free copy of the Think CBT workbook, please help us to promote best practice in CBT across the London area by sharing this page or linking back to your website or social media profile.
The Stress, Anxiety & Depression Inventory provides a quick, simple and confidential self-assessment that you can take online, without the need to provide personal information. This could provide you with a helpful insight into the nature of the problem and the psychological factors that keep it going. You can also explore the internet's widest library of free psychological tests by following the free assessments button at the top of the page. These self-assessments provide clinicians and clients with a free resource and can be taken without registering or providing personal information.